Transport Manager wages

Good morning all,
New here, and trying to get some figures for the transport industries acceptable wage for transport managers covering an O Licence for various numbers of vehicles.

These are to guage what transport managers should be getting, if for instance they are covering 20 trucks on an O’ licence, as opposed to someone covering 5 trucks.

For the sake of simplicity, I need the figures for 0-5, 6-10, 11-20, 21-30, and 31+ and these figures are to include trailers, so 5 units and 5 trailers = 10 total (I know trailers are looked at differently, but still need maintaining, MOT and Taxing etc, so would like those within the overall figures)

Thanks in advance, C

Crackoff:
Good morning all,
New here, and trying to get some figures for the transport industries acceptable wage for transport managers covering an O Licence for various numbers of vehicles.

These are to guage what transport managers should be getting, if for instance they are covering 20 trucks on an O’ licence, as opposed to someone covering 5 trucks.

For the sake of simplicity, I need the figures for 0-5, 6-10, 11-20, 21-30, and 31+ and these figures are to include trailers, so 5 units and 5 trailers = 10 total (I know trailers are looked at differently, but still need maintaining, MOT and Taxing etc, so would like those within the overall figures)

Thanks in advance, C

Anything between 18k and 45k, it doesn’t seem to matter about the numbers of vehicles, the TM is just a name on the application. My CPC is over 40 years old and I am still qualified to run a fleet of lorries!

Passed mine in 1990 I think, but never ever used it, Beverley night school & C&G, and have long lost the certificate !

She teaches CPC too?

me too passed it in 1989 used it couple years can’t find it so have to do it all again

OP are you talking as an external TM or a permanent role?

For an external TM fees tend to be worked out monthly, depending on the number of units/trailers and the OCRS rating. I would imagine the monthly charge may also vary on where in the country you are working but I don’t know for sure if that’s the case as mine are very local to where I live.