CPC transport managers

Hello everyone, I’m just starting out in the game and would like a bit of advice from you lot in the know ,I am putting together my stuff for the o licence got everything in place
Including 7.5 ton truck but I am struggling on a transport manager ,I only want them for one truck ,does anyone know a person that will do it I’m based in Blackpool and have a hiab on been given some mad quotes ,help please !!!

There is a company called Transconsult that provide external transport managers to owner drivers that have not passed the Operator CPC exams. From memory they charge approx £300 per month for this service.

The trouble is that an external transport manager is putting his “Good Repute” on the line if anything goes wrong with any of the ‘O’ licences he manages. That is why they charge high and insist on checking absolutely every minute detail of your day to day running. ie Tacho charts or card downloads, maintainence records etc.

The alternative is to attend a course yourself and pass the CPC exams. They are held 4 times each year in March, June, Sept and December. Full details of what is involved can be found at ocr.org.uk These are the people who conduct the exams Nationally.

There maybe a CPC holder on this board who may be interested, you would probably stand more chance if you posted in the PDF.

Sent you a PM. I have Nat & Int CPC.