Up to date maritime subbie pay?

Hinton:
People on here make my laugh, try to force THEIR limitations that they set themselves as THEIR excuses for not having a go at anything.

Holiday, sick pay? Pathetic excuses, I havent had a sick day in over 8 years, because I’m not a fat wa nk er and look after myself, holidays? Holidays are for people who aren’t broke and can afford to give heir families the life they deserve.

You misread me when I said 50k per year, what I was getting at is even if my wage only comes in at around 25-30k per year the company name will still have turnover of much higher than that, the fuel bill alone would double the figure. That all makes a difference to the banks.

People on the internet fail to recognise that none of these opinions actually matter because there is no credibility, someone who is starting a business who asks for a little advice on here suddenly changes his mind because “bigtruck69” or “truckerjoebloggs” says your a dreamer should never be going into business in the first place.

What actually matters is getting off your lazy backside and crunching the numbers, doing the research, looking at where people failed in the past and where people succeeded.

You lot can all carry on telling us about your excuses for not doing something if you like, leave the hard work to people who want it and complain when you aren’t doing as well.

Maybe some of us have did the O/D thing and came out of it in the short 4yrs nicely in the black with a single artic.
All fairly well documented on this very forum 9yrs ago!!!

Maybe some of us wouldn’t do it again.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk