One for all you retired drivers

I’m 65 in August, got all my tickets, the first (licence) runs out in mid 2018. I decided to ‘retire’ in 2010, the day before my 58th birthday purely because I could. After 13 months I was bored witless, loads of hobbies but no motivation to do anything so I went back to work part time for a well known haulier from Potto, after @ 18 months I was amongst other things pulling 60 feet of steel around. Had a little break then went back to the tanker company I left in 2010 working in the T.O or driving, ended up just driving on weekends and the odd nightshift in the T.O but they got took over and I would rather drink my own p*** than work for the new owners so I ‘retired’ again in Sept 2015. Since then it has not at all bothered me about not working, (been on a pension since I turned 60) but lately I have been getting ‘itchy feet’ and considering a couple of options. What I do think is driving does get under your skin a bit and like every one else I would love to know what I know now and have had some of the kit that’s about now when I started off as green as grass in 1974!