Liverpool hauliers 1970/80

bigr250:
I remember Stuart Partington well, in 83 I worked for John Deveny (JMD) when his yard was in Birkenhead doing mostly curtainsider & flat work for BXL plastics from Bromborough and a couple of units on container work for OCL out of Aintree Container Base. In about 1985 we started to do some traction for ACL from S3 Seaforth, I’ve got a few picks somewhere but my scanner doesn’t work so If I can dig them out I’ll take them into work and scan them so I can post them on here.

Ross.

PS, anyone remember Steve Nickolson from Liverpool who traded as ‘Interfreight’ doing Middle East and later Poland & Germany?

Hi Ross, sorry it’s taken me over seven years to post this photo of Stevie Nicks but I have only just noticed your post. :blush:
Is this the Stevie on the right wearing the glasses who you were asking about, the guy on the left was called Howard Hughes. The guy who gave me this photo a few years ago was called Terry Smith who left school and started working for Alfred Dexter as a lorry boy, I.I.R.C. The photo was taken at the truck wash in The Londra Camp in Istanbul, mid eighties.