ERF trailers

Bewick:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Mutter, mutter, whinge, moan!
I’m staying indoors with a drop of Scottish fluid until it thaws!

I reckon both “cattle wagon man” and “3300 John” have been appearing in “Benidorm” I’m sure if we watch closely we will be able to “clock” them and I suppose this acting career they have found to top up their large pensions will set “ROF” thinking he’s in with a chance ! I reckon “ROF” would be a good stand in for Tim Healy the “■■■■■■” barman !!! Now I think I would make a good casting manager and I wouldn’t have to look any further than TNUK to sort a great cast out for a British based situation comedy,now lets see what might the title be ■■? Ah! Skegness :bulb: :bulb: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.PS or “Morecambe” maybe :wink:

You’ll have to do better than that, Dennis- totally wrong accent for “Lesley”, the barman! Maybe one of the yokels in Vicar of Dibley might be more suitable.
And I would have thought that you would want to keep schtum when talking about the size of other peoples’ pension funds. You must pay more tax on your pension than all the wages I ever earned as a driver! Not that I want to complain about my Basic State Pension, of course.