Head injury, temp can't drive

Slightly off the head injury topic, but online with the licence withdrawal. As I posted a while back, I had the accident in May and then because I gave the wrong answers when I visited the doctor, they told me I was not to drive anything! Since then I have had a variety of tests including a cardiologist. The cardiologist told me he was convinced I suffered from OSA despite my GP being convinced otherwise. He told me he was going to recommend I have the sleeping test and also have a heart monitor fitted and also that I never have my HGV back again. This was on the 1st July. Today I opened a letter telling me I was on the waiting list for the monitor and no mention of the test. So no licences back. Since the 17th May I have received precisely £288 in ESA and that is it.
Now due to the nature of the accident I decided I wasn’t going to reapply for my HGV and I am now a happily retired gentleman. Well, I was until last week.
I had complained about my chest and extreme lack of breath to my GP more than once and was told I had an infection and given bloody tablets. I have had a chesty cough since January and my chest took an almighty bashing off the steering wheel in the accident.
Then six weeks ago, the sister below me aged just 51, dropped and passed away without warning. Far too young and made for a very stressful time for me. I was supposed to go up to see my other sister (they lived in the same town) the other Saturday ( the 12th) for a long weekend but really didn’t feel up to it. On the Friday I coughed up some blood and so I decided to go Saturday. The same on the Saturday so I decided to go Sunday. I felt a bit better on Sunday which was the lull before the storm. I left early Sunday and got to my sisters about lunchtime. Sunday night we were sat in the garden when I collapsed. It was like the Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Every time I coughed which I couldn’t stop doing, pure blood was pouring out my mouth, not red tinged phlegm but pure blood. ■■■■■■■ scary, I tell you. Luckily I wasn’t alone and my b-i-l got me straight up the hospital. They transferred me to Lincoln County where I have just spent 9 days undergoing all kinds of tests. The first 3 days I was in I was receiving 10 litres of oxygen an hour. I have never been so scared in my life. They released me yesterday morning but only so I could travel home for the next stage of treatment in my local hospital (I would have preferred to stay there). The CT scan has revealed blood clots on my lungs and also a large shadow on one of them. The next stage is the camera down the throat jobbie into my lungs to investigate. I have been sent home with all kinds of tablets and breathing aids and after a long discussion on Monday, it would appear I might just be in the old doggie ■■■. The dreaded word was mentioned and not been discounted by any means.
This hasn’t been my best year by any stretch of the imagination