Drivers Timer

Now this timer has just popped up on another thread by Swampey2418 for the princely sum of £20 .

Now I don’t have any need for one as I have the odd DHG floating around but I don’t even use them But has anyone used this particular timer and what’s it like to use purely for anyone looking for a time of course,
drivertimer.co.uk/page3.htm

Personally I haven’t used one of these but there seems to be plenty of driver hrs guard products out there on the net,from 20 quid all the way up to 120 quid… :open_mouth:
Don’t know weather they are any use, considering the digi tachos tell you how much driving you’ve done, when you need to take a break etc etc… but then doing by some of the threads on truck net relating to driving hrs it may help some of them out there…

Its more simple to use pen and paper isn’t it

i had a timer for a bit but you find yourself using it to count down 45 minutes, just pressing buttons and disappearing for a bit, only to find when you get back, it still says 45, forgot to press go, dont know what time you put it on break, didnt look! got to take the tacho disk out then to check

If you have a smart phone I can highly recommend the Trucker Time app. It’s £3 and totally faultless. I’ve been using it for a month now and really wish I’d found it when it first came out. I hope it helps

MikeDBristol:
If you have a smart phone I can highly recommend the Trucker Time app. It’s £3 and totally faultless. I’ve been using it for a month now and really wish I’d found it when it first came out. I hope it helps

+1 great bit of software for working out all drivers hours, and rests weekly and daily … will keep you 100% legal