Parking in New Brunswick

I am amazed at the amount of truck stops along 2 (Trans Canada highway). Compared with the USA they seem countless. I was very impressed. I wish the US would take a lesson from you lot up there. … Mind you ! Truro NS is rather crappy :frowning:

New Brunswick is one of the best places in North America for truck parking, and not like the crappy Husky dives in western Canada, but with state of the art and clean truck stops. On the 515ish kilometers of Trans Canada Highway there are no fewer than 12 or 13 proper truck stops. Most of the Irving Truckstops in the Maritimes (not Truro) have been totally refurbished and make even a newly opened Flying J look like a British greasy spoon. The one in Enfield, NS was totally levelled to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up and is probably the best truckstop I’ve seen anywhere in North America as a result.

ye only thing lets irvings down is same old dreary menus and prices :smiley:

stevejones:
ye only thing lets irvings down is same old dreary menus and prices :smiley:

Yes and with the ■■■■ exchange rate, eating out in the US is just as expensive, if not more so now.

ye bang on robinhood hope alls well my m8 from bristol uk just on his 1st trip for quality iv gotta ring donna fri morning be going on there myself if they got a spot

stevejones:
ye bang on robinhood hope alls well my m8 from bristol uk just on his 1st trip for quality iv gotta ring donna fri morning be going on there myself if they got a spot

They’ve always got a spot and if they haven’t they’ll make one by getting another truck if you give them a while. Try and speak to Stuart if you can.

ye ok tks 4 that m8 my m8 is on way back from atlanta on his 1st trip fancy going on there heard they go allover and some west coast as well i let ya know how i get on m8 happy travels

stevejones:
ye ok tks 4 that m8 my m8 is on way back from atlanta on his 1st trip fancy going on there heard they go allover and some west coast as well i let ya know how i get on m8 happy travels

Yeah they go all over, in my first 6 months I went to 47 out of 48 and all the provinces except Nfl. 5 years on still missing one state and Nfl !
Quality doesn’t work for everyone, but I enjoy it here.

ye tks dunchues fortunately i worked for countryview trucking from summerside pei just after arriving 2005 done all 48 states and b.c. to nfl still be there but they got bought out by connors no good so snds like quality could work gotta speak with donna in the morning tks again