The best Truck stops

I have found the two best truck stops in the north eastern states.

Dysarts, just off I 95 about 20 miles south of Bangor ME.

TA exit 5 on I 84 in NY between Watertown a Newburg.

Just don’t try many places off I80 in KS… kinda ■■■■■ round there from what I saw.

They dont have any do they .only grain silos and trees bent by the wind ? I much warmer down in alabama, in my 8th year here . Dont a just luv all them T bones and ribs etc,cruising at 75mph in NM and so on

:unamused: [/img]

Hey yet another Ex Pat! :smiley: Welcome To TruckNetUK Action Man.

Bully

Yeah ! welcome Action Man :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whoops!, missed giving out the welcome on this one too :blush: never mind, better late than never…Welcome Action Man!

The best truckstop in all of North America is in Louiseville, Quebec, on the Autoroute Rive Nord. It doesn’t look like much, but the restaurant there is incredible!

I have heard about that one from some of our drivers Alex, they all say it is the best. :sunglasses:

Be ready to try your French, though-they do have an English menu, but the good things aren’t on it!

Don’t mention French language - you’ll only get insulted by Mr Warby !

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Salut Cliff !

You need to drive around this area Craig. I am constantly interupted by French speaking Canadians on the CB. :sunglasses:

am constantly interupted by French speaking Canadians on the CB.

Pourquoi ? Ecoutez-tu canal deuce??

Dysarts in ME has a geat restaurant, but I hear there’s a truckstop in Germany where you can get cracking in a mixed sauna and jacuzzi!!! And isn’t there a truckstop in Canada around Montreal that have ■■■■■■■ waitresses? Not much chance for that to happen in the US. Too many prudes and bible thumpers.
There are many good truckstops and I must admit I aim my chariot towards a FJ
At least you can get a shower quickly. Pilot are the worst in this respect. :stuck_out_tongue: :angry:

The Sapp Brothers truckstop in Pennsylvania has a sauna…

There is a truckstop up near me in Grand Forks, I’ll let you know how good it is when I go up there for my DOT drug test.

Yo mean the Big Sioux truck stop? Is that still there?? Don’t get your hopes up too much…

chris53uk:
Dysarts in ME has a geat restaurant, but I hear there’s a truckstop in Germany where you can get cracking in a mixed sauna and jacuzzi!!! And isn’t there a truckstop in Canada around Montreal that have ■■■■■■■ waitresses? Not much chance for that to happen in the US. Too many prudes and bible thumpers.
There are many good truckstops and I must admit I aim my chariot towards a FJ
At least you can get a shower quickly. Pilot are the worst in this respect. :stuck_out_tongue: :angry:

If you look at the original post Chris, I already mentioned Dysarts, They have the nearest thing to British Bacon I have tasted over here.
The Pilot at exit 40 on I-95 in Ct is rubbish, I use the smaller truck stop next door. :sunglasses:

Hey, Alli-where are you, anyways? Minto or Minot■■

I’m in Minto (or Ardoch which is near Minto to be precise) Minot is about 150 miles west of me.
If you want to find it on a map, look for US81 north of Grand Forks, I’m between Grand Forks and Grafton on that road.

■■■■, you’re almost up to Winnepeg!