C+E Training

Hi all.

1st timer. Anyone out there suggest a good school in the bedfordshire area for C+E driver training. New to area . Many thanks.

Alan.

Welcome to TruckNET :smiley:

I can’t help on a school but if you’re new to trucking remember you need to do C before C+E. You will also need to do a theory test.

Paul

Welcome to TruckNet. I did my training with Commercial Transport Training in Leighton Buzzard but it was 17 years ago. They had five pupils up for test on the Friday I did mine and I was the last to go and the other four had all passed so no pressure on me to make it 100% for the day. :smiley: :smiley: Luckily I did pass so it was a good day for the school.

I can’t vouch for how good they are today but the contact details are as follows.

Commercial Transport Training
Kings Farm Est/198 Billington Rd
Stanbridge
Leighton Buzzard
LU7 9HL
01525 370862

can’t help you there mraisal,but i thought i’d welcome you to trucknetuk,hope you get sorted and good luck :wink: :wink:

i don’t know either buddy, but welcome to trucknet anyways mate :wink: :laughing:

Sorry, I can’t help on the driving school hunt either. Have you tryed a site search using the search facility? We had a thread, some time back, about who though what about various driving schools. That produced several posts in other threads as well, about peoples opinions of driving schools.

Welcome to TruckNetUK, by the way.