Looking for Driving School in Bedfordshire C+E

Hi

Just wonder if you have any recomendation for school for C+E in bedfordshire I did my class 2 with three counties but they gone bust in dunstable I need to book my test for april that’s when I can get holidays from my currant employer so any info would be help, there is company as A1- HGV also Commercial Transport Training if any one done training with them please let me know what they like.

Thanks

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS for C+E Artic, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature below

Thanks ROG

My son did his Class C with Commercial Transport Training a couple of weeks ago, he rated them very highly. I did my Class 1 with them in 1987 so they have been around a while. I also know several drivers who trained with therm for both C and C+E and I’ve not heard them say a bad word about them

Ok I’m going with CTT and I have my assestment tomorrow any advice would be great, also I’m looking at to book my lesson’s around 12 April, I’m only limited to 5 days holiday and I was thinking about having test on friday but not so sure if this is good move due to the examiner will be stress at the end of the week :smiley: and then he will have to deal with me which will cose him breakdown :smiley:

Wiseknight I believe are in bedfordshire, saw one of their trucks on test today in Northampton, think they run over this way too