C+E training

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to do my c+e training in the next couple of months, and was just wondering if anyone had any first hand experience from any training companies in the Hampshire, Surrey or Berkshire areas, willing to travel further afield for the right training and price also.

Also just wondering what the going rate is for upgrading to c+e in these areas, I understand it depends on individual ability but a ballpark figure would be appreciated.

I’ve looked at a couple of companies around these areas and still not decided on the wagon n drag vs artic decision.

Any opinions and advice welcome.

Thanks,
Jack

Check out the recommendations contained in the link in my signature below

My first thought is … EP training

Hi ROG, I have checked it out briefly and looked at some of the companies and will go back and maybe look further afield.

I’m hoping someone has had their training at a company local to me that they could recommend.

Jack

Hey Jack, I am about to start C training with EP, and am either going to progress to C+E with them or possibly travel up to Peter Smythe in Mansfield.

The peeps are very nice at EP and the training material you are given is excellent however you are past the need for that. Well let you know how practical training goes. It starts Mon 27 th.

Off the top of my head its 1660 with EP which buys you four days training and test on the fifth day.

possibly travel up to Peter Smythe in Mansfield.

We have Peterborough as well which may be less travel for you.

Good luck with C.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

possibly travel up to Peter Smythe in Mansfield.

We have Peterborough as well which may be less travel for you.

Good luck with C.

Aye but I miss the ‘North’ and Peterbrough is too far South to be classed as ‘North’ :wink:

Hello TheMissus, thanks for the reply, was that 1660 for upgrading from C to C+E? Also I think Peterborough might be a bit far away for me, it’s 2 hours each way :frowning:

Also I think Peterborough might be a bit far away for me, it’s 2 hours each way :frowning:

Just to mention that free accommodation is available - both at Mansfield and Peterborough if you are more than 70 miles from either.

Road train in Thurrock lakeside did my class 2 with them in December and ten my DCPC there too and I’ve booked my C+E for February I believe it would be £1195 if you already have your cat C speak to dawn she’s the guvnor there hope this helps

Fritz

Started my C+E training yesterday, 2 hours training yesterday, today, tomorrow and friday, 4 hours training monday tuesday and wednesday then an hour before my test on thursday and that comes to £1054.