Just found you all

Hello people,
Funny thing this internet, don’t know how I did it but I found this site and first impressions are good. Oh by the way, I’m a new class 1 holder passed 1st time got work almost straight away, what a great life even in traffic!! I suppose someone is giong to say “…give it time!”

welcome to TruckNet two pack

glad you found the site and hope you enjoy your stay :smiley: :wink:

jon

ado twopack welcome to trucknet youll have some fun onhere mate but also a lot of good advice the having fun in traffic jams will eventually ware off give it time :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Welcome Twopack :smiley:

twopack:
Just found you all

Shoot man! I didn’t know we was lost. :smiley:
Welcome to trucknet. :wink:

A welcome from me as well Twopack.

I hope we’ll have plenty to keep you interested. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or giving us your opinions and of course, if you know the answer to someone elses querie, don’t keep it to yourself :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: .

welcome twopack :wink

Welcome to our house of fun twopack :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

Welcome Twopack.Nice to see someone else who was daft enough to find this site.Seriously though…

You’ll find everything you need on here,and,unlike most mags,you won’t have to wait a month to get the information you seek.Don’t be afraid to ask for fear of being a herbert,most of us on here have been there,seen that,got the t-shirt.(And been herberts as well.)

And if you get the chance,spread the word.(Funny,I’m sure I’ve heard that before.)

Ken.

Hello & welcome.

Wow ! What a welcome. Thanks peeps, youv’e opened a can of worms offering help. Anyone going to Truckfest Peterborough? Its my first, whats it like? :sunglasses:

expensive and over hyped save youre pennies and go to the peak truck show at uttoxiter race course in august smaller show but friendlier and cheaper .truckfest was good when it wasnt a giant market, and a show for drivers and not companies :laughing: