Who are the best training company for lgv2 in the uk

hey guys well im doing the theory tommrow at four and im lookin for a lgv training company in the uk also do any of them offer a garenteed pass scheme tell me where you did your training and was the school any good i live in the south east but i will travel anywhere in the uk to find a good school i have the money in place so come on guys help me out here thanks in advance for all the help cheers jay

added
has anyone trained with surepass in west yorkshire??

south east then i would go with a little company near norwich place called north tuddenham.compass is the company bloody good doesnt cost much either,the little fellow who trains u mel is the dogs nuts.u will get the number in yellow pages do not go with sterling who u see in national news papers they ■■■■ :smiley: .

i passed first time with Steve Dent of Scunthorpe - he takes u to the limit and back; but I’ll tell you this, we were the only lads not at the burger bars all the time - so we weren’t payin to drink tea…and you ■■■■ well know what mirrors are by the time he has finished with you!

01724 782493 say simon farrant sent you :slight_smile:

Great taste PMAC, Albert’s been training for years & knows his stuff.
Compass is the best .

Hi

I used Kent Metro they were excellent, the two instructors ihad were excelllent .

I can recommend Crowlands,based in Romford,all the instructors are experienced drivers who have done the job and also have a lot of experience as instructors

I can second Tartenraider on that one…
I did my class 2 with Crowlands last year, and they were top notch… Passed first time…
They also use very well maintanied and turned out Iveco rigids and they have got a Renault Premium as their Artic pulling a 33ft skelly trailer…
Very good firm…

hey thanks for all the info guys do any of these have websites i can have a look at the dsa canceled my theory today and i insisted they find me a test in the next 24 hrs or i was gonna charge them for today as i had taken the day off work they were not happy but they rang 4hrs before my test how bad is that also i said if i canceled 4hrs before that i wouldnt get a refund so the regonal manager rang and the long and the short of it is they have booked me a test for tommrow but these ppl one rule for them and another for us and this is supposed to be the easy bit anyway more infomation guys please as infomation is power all i want is a good trainer at a fair price also what do you guys think is fair for a 1 week course or an hourly rate this would be realy useful stuff just to know anyway thanks for all the help and info guys

jay

I passed my Cat. C first time with Steve Robertson - www.lorrydrivertraining.co.uk. I’ll be going back to do my C+E when I’ve saved up enough money…

Why not try our very own in-house driver training company
truckdriving.co.uk

Just one thought, Compass is a one to one training company, they charge no more than most & less than some that do 2 trainees per cab.
When I did my PSV it was a group of 6 of us trained over a 2 week period with three groups of two split between route learning & training. It worked great & gave us a lot of good support.
On HGV I did it 1-2-1 & found this much more tiring but also great as you get hours behind the wheel instead of the odd hour.

I’d be a bit wary if they garuntee a first time pass. It’s not them that’s going to pass the test for you, it’s you.

fatjay_uk:
hey guys well im doing the theory tommrow at four and im lookin for a lgv training company in the uk also do any of them offer a garenteed pass scheme tell me where you did your training and was the school any good i live in the south east but i will travel anywhere in the uk to find a good school i have the money in place so come on guys help me out here thanks in advance for all the help cheers jay

added
has anyone trained with surepass in west yorkshire??

The subject header surely is jsut asking for trouble :question: :unamused:

Everyone is going to have a different opinion of who is best based from their own personal experiences.

To add my 2p, I recommend Paul Gentle of ADTS in Leeds. 0800 085 1265. Tell him Rob Knapp sent you if you bell him up. Very good instructor I found. Took both my class 2 and 1 with him.

surepass in bury did it 4 me…never driven a truck in my life did the crah course and passed first time class 2 and then class 1…welcome

Learn HGV in ramsgate now part of whites transport, the instructor there dave is a diamond, got me through class 2 first time with 5 minor faults and is taking me on class 1 end of this month too. would definately reccomend this man to anyone 01843 826007 :smiley: