Flair Training and LGVTrainer

I thought i would start another thread with regards to Flair training and LGVTrainer just so any innocent person looking for training has all the information with regards to LGV training companies and there associates.
I feel this is only fair that any one potentially going to hand over a couple of grand that they have all the information so if you are thinking of using a training company be cautious, some links below.

blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigation … ped-b.html

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66941

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67535

I would also like to add a few years ago i passed my Cat C first time with Crowlands (crowlands.co.uk/) based in Romford, they were fantastic as tutors and instructors, although i think they have stopped trading now only due to personal family problems.

I passed the C+E first time with Roadtrain (roadtrain.co.uk/contact.htm) based in Thurrock, excellent vehicles, clean and maintained.
The reason for not using Crowlands for the C+E was only because they couldn’t accommodate the days i wanted and Roadtrain came highly recommended from a friend who had used them previously.

I tested at the Thurrock test station in Tank Hill Rd, i found the testers professional and easy to talk too and made me feel as ease.

I have no affiliation with any of the above i just like to give praise where praise is warranted and if i can help some newbie from parting up with their well earned cash to some scrote i will. Nuff said…

BTW a couple of those links dont work

animal:
BTW a couple of those links dont work

:open_mouth:

Cut and paste, cut and paste my friend… :slight_smile:

blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigation … ped-b.html

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67535

Rocketman

Have we met previously and for some reason you are unhappy with Flair Training ? You are not very specific what exactly the issues you have with our company are.

Rocketman:
I have no affiliation with any of the above i just like to give praise where praise is warranted and if i can help some newbie from parting up with their well earned cash to some scrote i will. Nuff said…

Perhaps if you like giving praise you would care to pick a random selection from our previous students that can be found at flairtraining.co.uk/studentgallery.htm and I will ask them if they are happy for you to contact them. You could then return to this thread with their comments and your findings.

Of course I am familiar with both the companies you trained with and would confirm that they are (in the case of Crowlands were) good companies. I have used Purfleet test centre many many times and have seen their work and pass rate.

There are also current regular members that have had recent realings with us and perhaps they too would care to offer an honest opinion of their time with us.

Regards

John
Flair Training

LGVTrainer:
Rocketman

Have we met previously and for some reason you are unhappy with Flair Training ? You are not very specific what exactly the issues you have with our company are.

Rocketman:

Perhaps if you like giving praise you would care to pick a random selection from our previous students that can be found at flairtraining.co.uk/studentgallery.htm and I will ask them if they are happy for you to contact them. You could then return to this thread with their comments and your findings.

Of course I am familiar with both the companies you trained with and would confirm that they are (in the case of Crowlands were) good companies. I have used Purfleet test centre many many times and have seen their work and pass rate.

There are also current regular members that have had recent realings with us and perhaps they too would care to offer an honest opinion of their time with us.

Regards

John
Flair Training

They’re probably too scared to say anything as you have been known to threaten to “shut people up” in the past. :open_mouth:

I do like our little chats Rob. I feel like a social worker helping out the less able.

I would like to thank you for keeping all references to Flair at the top of the board.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Regards

John
Flair Training