Previous training where to start now

Hi a bit of advice needed, late 2014 I passed my mod 1a and 1b theory, mod 2 cpc theory, and mod 4 cpc practical was passed january 2015. However the practical driving was never passed and I ended up parting ways with the emoyer that was funding the training. Now wanting to do it myself I was wondering where to start which theory tests I’d need to do and if the cpc pass certificate that I’ve got the pinky red pass for is still valid?

Cheers in advance for any advice

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mattedwards:
Hi a bit of advice needed, late 2014 I passed my mod 1a and 1b theory, mod 2 cpc theory, and mod 4 cpc practical was passed january 2015. However the practical driving was never passed and I ended up parting ways with the emoyer that was funding the training.

Now wanting to do it myself I was wondering where to start which theory tests I’d need to do and if the cpc pass certificate that I’ve got the pinky red pass for is still valid?

Cheers in advance for any advice

Mods 1a + 1b have expired so will need doing again

Now to the Mod 4 pass …
As far as I know there is no time limit to this
I also THINK that the 5 year DQC does not get activated until the mod 3 practical test is passed

I cannot check what I think because there is nothing online about this situation and the DVSA phone lines are in lockdown

ow to the Mod 4 pass …
As far as I know there is no time limit to this
I also THINK that the 5 year DQC does not get activated until the mod 3 practical test is passed

I’m not aware of a time limit - but I wouldn’t argue the point.

The DQC is activated once the MOD 3 practical has been passed.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers for the info guys, I will have to “try” get in touch with some at the dvsa to confirm one way or another.

Email them if you can, or snail-mail, other folk have told me it’s been impossible to reach DVLA on the phone since LD1

Hi to update on this i have had a reply and here is what they said.

Dear Matt

Thank you for your email of 6 November regarding the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).

We can confirm that the module 4 test remains valid. You would only need to renew your module 2 if you had not passed your module 4.

Once you complete the module 1 and 3 tests a card will be issued automatically to the address on your licence.

If you have any further queries relating to this matter, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

So looks like you guys were spot on, passed my mods 1a and 1b and booked in for training in jan [emoji106]

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to get a proper reply. I’ll try and add the info already in my elderly head haha!

All the best for your training and test.

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing: