Order of training, mod 2 & 4

Ok, here goes, I have passed both my hazard perception and multiple choice theory. I have my Mod 2 booked for later this month and my acrual driving lessons / test are booked for Feb.
My question is this, can you do the Mod 4 before passing your actual “C” test? I have had alook around but cant actually find any answers to this question here… :question:

Thanks in advance! :confused:

Yes
you can complete the mod 4 at any time once you have passed the mod 2.

John

Rule A
Mod 2 must be passed before mod 4

Rule B
Mod 1 (a+b) must be passed before mod 3

A and B can be done in any order

Thanks for the replys guys!
So to that end, I could go and do my Mod 4 and start getting my cpc out of the way before I even have a license??

Spunky:
Thanks for the replys guys!
So to that end, I could go and do my Mod 4 and start getting my cpc out of the way before I even have a license??

Yes but you will not get issued with the DQC until you have passed both modules 4 and 3

Right, so it means I can get all my training done and out of the way before my test, meaning the day day I pass my Classs 2 i would have my CPC and everything complete and be legal to drive

Spunky:
Right, so it means I can get all my training done and out of the way before my test, meaning the day day I pass my Classs 2 i would have my CPC and everything complete and be legal to drive

YES but most companies etc will want to SEE the licence and DQC before they let you loose with their lorry

Thanks guys, I’ll give Peter Smyth a buzz and see if I can do it at Pboro :slight_smile: