C+E question

On behalf of my friend who passed C ages ago and now wants to do CE. He has all the cards, cpc up to date, etc. as he works a skip driver. And he asked me to find out if he can go straight into CE without any theory tests. He heard that after 10 years of passing C (and he has more than that) a theory test is needed.

Just needs to pass his C+E, no theory/mod 4 required as his completed it already

dead.duck:
On behalf of my friend who passed C ages ago and now wants to do CE. He has all the cards, cpc up to date, etc. as he works a skip driver. And he asked me to find out if he can go straight into CE without any theory tests. He heard that after 10 years of passing C (and he has more than that) a theory test is needed.

Just pass the mod 3 CE practical - thats it :smiley:

Ok. Thanks. He was confused by the 10 year rule someone told him about. Never heard about it actually or maybe it was a rule in his country?

No such thing as a 10 year rule and never has been. I doubt if it’s a rule anywhere within EU as our licencing rules are imported from EU.

A good friend would point him in my direction for the Open Day! See separate thread.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

He lives too far away. The same reason I can’t make it for my C test.

Fair enough. Though we do have candidates all the time from as far north as the Western Isles and south as far as Cornwall.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Does the test include show me tell me questions?

5 on CAT C. 2 on CE.

Available at gov.uk/government/publicati … -questions

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: