Training centre

Hi looking to do my class 2 then C&E back to back.been looking at Wallace’s training school in London,would this be a good school to go with.new career for me 47 this may hopefully not to later to start.any feed back would be great on this school or others people may know of near london.thanks.

That is one of the recommended schools - see the link in my signature below

passed C with them. cant complain. but C+E is another story. they only have one artic truck based in Slough and they eagerly recommend doing Class1 on Wagon and drawbar as it is “easier”. I got the feeling if I’d go for an artic anyway they would " make it hard" just to prove their right. Also they are really expensive and their pass protection is a joke.

so in short Class 2 - yes. Class 1 - no

Thanks tattered Prince,yeah I don’t want to do the drawbar,think I’ll keep looking around.

Kills1972:
Thanks tattered Prince,yeah I don’t want to do the drawbar,think I’ll keep looking around.

I think you may have misunderstood the post, you only “do the drawbar” on a cat C+E course, Wallace will have cat C vehicles which is presumably what you’re looking for.

Alternatively there’s Flair LGV Training at Chelmsford.

Cheers I would rather do it all at the one test centre.

I used flair who were well priced and knowledgeable.

E.P training in Leatherhead also have a good reputation

Or maybe take a look at our April Offer at the top of the threads.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks everyone spoke to Peter smythe training school today think iam going to go with them.

Kills1972:
Thanks everyone spoke to Peter smythe training school today think iam going to go with them.

You won’t regret that decision. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TatteredPrince:
passed C with them. cant complain. but C+E is another story. they only have one artic truck based in Slough and they eagerly recommend doing Class1 on Wagon and drawbar as it is “easier”. I got the feeling if I’d go for an artic anyway they would " make it hard" just to prove their right. Also they are really expensive and their pass protection is a joke.

so in short Class 2 - yes. Class 1 - no

Can recommend, passed class 2 with them and it’s true, they are more expensive than some but be careful with some cheaper ones.

Scania @ purfleet. Better than most cowboys out there. Best of luck.