C + e training lincolnshire

any help with any good suggestions for c + e trainig, the group i went with last time only do it with drawbar which worries me a little, should i not worry.
will to travel to avoid grimsby test centre if have to as not keen on the town in a waggon

Hi. What is it with Grimsby?? We have loads of people come to us to avoid Grimsby but I don’t know what’s so terrible about the place. But never mind.

The debate of artic v drawbar will go on for as long as I draw breath!! Briefly, drawbar is easier to pass the test. You will need a further 5 minutes training afterwards to learn the differences in the coupling. So far as the driving goes, don’t worry. Use common sense and you’ll have no problem. I moved to drawbar training in 1997 but retained an artic as I believed that the new driver wouldn’t be able to cope with it. So the plan was to take new drivers out to teach them how to drive a “real truck”. Not neccessary; if the basic training is up to scratch (and you can’t take that for granted)

Remember that the first thing you can do before you can drive an artic is to pass the test that qualifies you for that. The easier you make that, the sooner it will happen and the more change you’ll have in your pocket.

Happy days!! All the very best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

where do your tests involve ,

where do your tests involve

We are proud to have the 1st indepently owned, commercially operated driving test centre in the UK. As a result the tests are taken at our training centre at Mansfield Woodhouse. Whist it isn’t a vast city centre, tests still cover all types of road - from country lane to motorway and everything else inbetween!

Feel free to come and look.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

hi bigmatt,i recently passed both C &C+E with peter smythe (both first time) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and if its close enough to you i can highly recommend them,hope this helps mate,cheers.Carl

not a million miles away but have family in derbyshire so will give it thought

Are you north or south Lincolnshire bigmatt?

middle