If you're thinking of doing C+E then Do it!

Ever since I passed my cat C way back in 2001 I said I would never do my C+E
Fast forward to July this year and something just changed in my mind and I thought sod it why not do it so I talked to my office and they booked me in this week and after 2 days of training so far I’ve been saying to my self why didn’t I do it sooner :unamused: :blush:
Now all I’ve got to do is pass on Friday or I will never hear the end of it from my work mates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
So don’t think DO IT !

blue estate:
Fast forward to July this year and something just changed in my mind and I thought sod it why not do it so I talked to my office and they booked me in this week and after 2 days of training so far I’ve been saying to my self why didn’t I do it sooner :unamused: :blush:
Now all I’ve got to do is pass on Friday or I will never hear the end of it from my work mates [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
So don’t think DO IT !

Indeed. It scared me thinking about it but life is so much easier as an artic driver. If you have the opportunity you would be a fool to pass it up.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It wasn’t much on my radar until I did my cat C. why I did once or twice find myself eyeing up Pete’s artics. Looks fun.

Think I’ll wait two or three years though. One reason I got my cat C was to enable me to get a better job. Leave catering. I wanna do that first, pay some debt off. And the wife is on about moving house next year.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
It wasn’t much on my radar until I did my cat C. why I did once or twice find myself eyeing up Pete’s artics. Looks fun.

Think I’ll wait two or three years though. One reason I got my cat C was to enable me to get a better job. Leave catering. I wanna do that first, pay some debt off. And the wife is on about moving house next year.

Or work for a firm like mine who pays it for you

blue estate:

IronEddie:

True. If anyone knows of one in the Birmingham or wider west Midlands area I’ll be interested. Tbf I’ll just be glad to get out of catering and on the road.

IronEddie:

blue estate:

IronEddie:

True. If anyone knows of one in the Birmingham or wider west Midlands area I’ll be interested. Tbf I’ll just be glad to get out of catering and on the road.

Sorry my firm is in Southampton

blue estate:

IronEddie:

blue estate:

IronEddie:

I don’t mind a commute but that might be a bit far. [emoji23]

blue estate:

IronEddie:

blue estate:

IronEddie:

blue estate:
I don’t mind a commute but that might be a bit far. [emoji23]

3 hours ish if M40 A34 playing ball

How’s the progress van man? :wink:

eagerbeaver:

Getting there quite quick and even though I haven’t passed yet I don’t want to go back to my van :grimacing:

blue estate:

eagerbeaver:

Getting there quite quick and even though I haven’t passed yet I don’t want to go back to my van :grimacing:

Told you it was w@nk :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

blue estate:

eagerbeaver:

Told you it was w@nk :laughing:

And I gets me out of going to London so much

IronEddie:

After i passed my class 2 i had no intention of doing class 1 at first but over the months of doing class 2 multidrop, mainly pallets which is BALL BREAKING, am longing to do trunking and that’s more likely with class 1.

Am wanting easier work and class 1 is a good way of gettinv that.

Am now looking at doing my class 1 next year so i van hopefully do 95% driving instead of 40-60% driving.

blue estate:
Now all I’ve got to do is pass on Friday or I will never hear the end of it from my work mates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
So don’t think DO IT !

expecting to see 'ROG’s firework display for you on Friday then,blue estate! Good Luck… :slight_smile:

carryfast-yeti:

blue estate:
So don’t think DO IT !

expecting to see 'ROG’s firework display for you on Friday then,blue estate! Good Luck… :slight_smile:

So am I or my work mates won’t let me hear the end of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagerbeaver" Done some thing today that confirmed I’m getting in to Artic mode
Uncoupled the trailer pulled out to the side and when I backed back I steered as so I had a trailer on :blush: instead of normal van way

blue estate:
Uncoupled the trailer pulled out to the side and when I backed back I steered as so I had a trailer on :blush: instead of normal van way

:laughing: :laughing:

What a ■■■■!.jpg

eagerbeaver:

blue estate:

Hopefully by 3:30pm Friday I will be free of the van

blue estate:

eagerbeaver:

blue estate:

Hopefully by 3:30pm Friday I will be free of the van

Best of luck mate :sunglasses:

blue estate:

Wait until you have to move a van in the yard onto a bay and it turns the wrong way when you steer it lol