Passed!!!

Passed my Cat C the other day with a few minors, all to do with speed (going a bit slow) the examiner told me to make sure I speed up a bit but apart from that, all’s well and good! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: An unnamed company for now (dont want to say too much yet) have found out and are already asking when I will have my class 1! Seems like there desperate for me and im only 18! So happy at the moment :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

An unnamed company for now (dont want to say too much yet) have found out and are already asking when I will have my class 1! Seems like there desperate for me and im only 18! So happy at the moment :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done on the pass. And another one in the eye for the β€œno work for newbies - especially young’uns” brigade.

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done… All the best.
I passed cat c 21st nov 2013 and passed c+e 9th jan 2014 if I was you do it straight away because u will still be in learner mode…

My c+e lessons 5 hours Monday
2 hours Tuesday
5 hours Wednesday ( but instructor said it will be hard day 5hours under test conditions …
1 hour before test Thursday …only 13 hour to do it…

Congratulations and good luck with the C+E!! :smiley:

Cheers everyone! Definitely going to go straight in for c+e to stat in learner mode, just need to get it done asap so i can start this new job and achieve everything i’ve wanted so much!