New to the forum, hi people

rock2017:
I do not want to waste a space of board for a new topic so I just want to ask a quick questions. I just moved to UK so right now I am studying HighWay Code to understand all the rules that I should follow. I ve got 2 simple question.

Following to national speed limits in a specific roads 30Built up/40single/50dual carriageway/60motorway for LGV should I always follow this speed limit or if there is a road sign saying ie. 50mph in a single carriage way or built-up area with sign says 40mph so I can increase my speed? So the speed limit signs are for all types of vehicle and does not matter if I am driving artic over 7,5t or rigid below 7,5t?

Right now I started working by agency would you mind to tell me how it is worked out about the rule of 10hrs working when my working shift is including period of night time 00-04am?

30/50/60/60 in the UK except Scotland. If you see a sign with a higher limit (shouldn’t be) ignore it as it won’t apply to you. If a lower limit then you must obey that. A good example is built up areas where you’d be at 30 but near a school the speed limit might be dropped to 20.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk