EUROO CAR PRTS

Hi all,

Names tom,I had my class 1 for a year so still a newbie. Has anyone worked for the above company and how did you find it? I left after a month after being told to handball cages of brake disks to three different shops (at 3am) the job was mega stressful and no training was given I left after they gave me a class 2 run (with a slap gearbox) to Leeds which you had to reverse around a narrow double parked car street .i was at Ocadddo before and loved it.been told it don’t get any easier than there. i feel like I’ve lost my bottle now and have. O confidence like I’ve failed at trucking it’s really knocked me, is it time to quit■■?

Hi Tom
You have done the hard bit got your license,confidence is only got by driving its like riding a bike if you fall off get back on again and keep going.
All of us have been there “what have I done getting my license moment” some still have lol.
Just had a knock back that’s all onwards and upwards,which Euro car parts was it? Tamworth?.

Yea Tamworth one, like I said I was over the road at okaado on double deckers simple trunking work that was great 1 delivery paid breaks got decent new trucks, clean, route maps no timed runs and plenty of overtime.just knocked me a bit by all means some may like it at Euro,the pays 32plus but you do earn it! First run I had the tailift stopped working for 2hours… Cheers for the reply (s) I’m gunna keep at it for a while longer I reckon.

Hi Tom
If your in tamworth there’s TNT and Aldi on Holly Lane or XPO other side of the motorway.
Or Kingspan on mariners way (I think).

Cheers mate! Well I’m in at DPD hinckley tonight as they are looking! I’ll keep all posted… :laughing:

How come you left ocado if they were so great? Just chasing a better wage or something learned only after you’d left?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

chasing the money! Regret it now as they have a waiting list to get back in…

That ■■■■■ mate. Something else great might be found in the mean time though.

It’s more great to be on this site though :wink:

Supersolo:
It’s more great to be on this site though :wink:

What with all the moaning, bitter old hands? [emoji33] [emoji12]

Well apart from the fact that mines the best company to work for…just repeating what the drivers say… :smiley:

One of mine worked for Euro car parts and said they were carp. You had a bad deal, we all get them sometimes, don’t dwell on it. There are better jobs out there and you know now that grass is not always greener, which we have all also done.

Good luck, something will come along.

Cheers for the good words Albion, so what’s this best company then?

Nowhere near Tamworth! :wink: Just a small family company with a low turnover of staff, which makes me think we mustnt be doing too bad.

You’ll find somewhere that you’ll find a good fit, but like dating, not often you hit the jackpot straight off!

albion:
One of mine worked for Euro car parts and said they were carp.

Sounds fishy to me :wink: :laughing:

That’s the one. Turnover of staff! :bulb: carp diem!

Supermarket work is your best friend lol :'-)

SouthEastCashew:
Supermarket work is your best friend lol :'-)

Talk of the devil. :imp: