Eurocarparts Tamworth

Have not seen good reviews about them, anyone here worked for them?

How is like?

I just passed my class 1 so I can’t be too fussy but would like to know what I am getting myself into.

Appreciate

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

If you’ve just passed then take whatever you can get, all experience is good experience when you’re starting out. If they’re still using the same site on that estate then getting onto a bay in there will help build your confidence although they had recently opened a bigger, easier site last time I was there

You’re getting yourself into a ■■■■ job according to the reviews but hey take no notice of that!

TiredAndEmotional:
You’re getting yourself into a [zb] job according to the reviews but hey take no notice of that!

Or read the reviews, get no experience and earn no money. Perhaps sit at home all day listening to other people’s opinions.

How about XPO across the motorway or there’s TNT towards atherstone on Holly Lane industrial estate next to Aldi.
Or there’s Kingspan on Mariners way,RGF in coleshill or there’s Sainsburys on hams hall plus a few more on hams hall worth a look.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Daytrunker:
How about XPO across the motorway or there’s TNT towards atherstone on Holly Lane industrial estate next to Aldi.
Or there’s Kingspan on Mariners way,RGF in coleshill or there’s Sainsburys on hams hall plus a few more on hams hall worth a look.

Hope this helps

Jeff

That’s how you do a positive reply! Good luck OP

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

If not Europarts you can always try Ocado on the Birch Coppice estate, directly opposite the newer Europarts site. Money isn’t the greatest but for a new started its a good place to gain some experience…

If I was a new, class 1 boy-o again, I would do it the same way as I did it before, go round knocking on doors and asking, then take first offer I got. Job gained, and experience to.

I’ve done a bit for them, over the years. They do have a terrible record, recently, for driver retention. This is mostly down to some of the office staff, the actual job is a doddle, and they do have some decent guys there. I’d say take a chance, if it’s not for you, then walk.

Les Shoes:

TiredAndEmotional:
You’re getting yourself into a [zb] job according to the reviews but hey take no notice of that!

Or read the reviews, get no experience and earn no money. Perhaps sit at home all day listening to other people’s opinions.

In the current market there are better employers willing to give newbies a start. You’re only encouraging the crap to remain crap for longer…

They are constantly advertising .Now with higher rates :laughing: .I hear the managers need to be replaced for it to work for a driver.