Hi all I new here

I just got back my licence back from dvla done my medical only took 7 weeks , can any one give me some good driver training near Taunton Somerset thanks and any tips for a new driver … :smiley:

Check out the link in my signature below :smiley:

We’ve got a driver at our place in Exeter who trained with Taunton Training LTD (in Bridgwater I believe) and recommended them, I never used them personally but he didn’t have a bad word to say. Apparently they are an approved DVSA test centre with driving examiner there again just what I’ve been told. If you don’t mind a bit of travel then I can personally recommend Steve Robertson Training Services on marsh barton as that is where I done my cat c or Dave Robbins Transport Academy as that’s where I done my c+e both were very good and got me through each one 1st time. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and thank you very much for all the info you’ve given me is very helpful I have called the tauntontraining place today and he told me to book my theory test so I’ve done that for Friday what is the best way to practice for the theory test. :grimacing:

madozzmax:
Hello and thank you very much for all the info you’ve given me is very helpful I have called the tauntontraining place today and he told me to book my theory test so I’ve done that for Friday what is the best way to practice for the theory test. :grimacing:

Check out the links within the link in my signature below especially the FREE ONLINE LGV THEORY Qs - all 1000 of them !!

Ya failed my hazard perception today only scored 52 and it says I did not see any on the double hazard clip , ya right , ya more money to the government they never help the poor just take take :imp:

madozzmax:
Ya failed my hazard perception today only scored 52 and it says I did not see any on the double hazard clip , ya right , ya more money to the government they never help the poor just take take :imp:

Blimey pal 52? :open_mouth:
Tell your guide dog to bark louder next time! :laughing:

But seriously, did you get excluded from some of the clips for clicking too much? Or did you only click say once in the clip?
When I did mine I clicked 4 times (about 1/2 second apart) when I saw a hazard…
Best of luck next time! :smiley:

Ya lol the dog thing ,y a I get what you saying m8, I was doing 2 click when I sore it , so it’s okay to try 4 click me will try it next time , have to wait 3 days now , big thank you for all your info on here helps a lot cheers :smiley: