Thought I would say hello

Hi guys,

My name is Kierin and I’m new to the forums(how I didn’t join sooner I will never know), I’m a wannabe or soon to be driver, got my class 2 test 02/08/2013 and my module 4 CPC 07/08/2013.

If anyone has any wisdom or advice regarding raining, tests or getting a job, please feel free to comment.

Thanks.

Hi there Kierin!

Welcome onto the forum mate. No real major advice, just listen to what your trainer has to say about your driving, try and follow what he (or she) says and most of all…try to enjoy the experience! :stuck_out_tongue: I know it will be a bit of a nervous time for you, but it’s not that hard to overcome…look at all the ‘plebs’ that have already managed it!! :laughing: (That should bring a few out of the woodwork! :grimacing: )

Good Luck with your training and test. :sunglasses:

Cheers mate,

in honesty I’m not overly nervous, already hold a catergory D so know how the test works, did the assessment a few months back and only a couple of minor things to work on so fingers crossed it goes to plan!

Heard it was gonna rain Monday

Well thats good news! :slight_smile:

Nah, it will be fine. OK on the Cat D. What training company are you using?

Chunkzilla:
If anyone has any wisdom or advice regarding raining…

Use an umbrella or your hair will get wet.

Hey LJA,

I’m using Western Driver Training in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Training in an old Scania P94 230.

Chunkzilla:
Hey LJA,

I’m using Western Driver Training in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Training in an old Scania P94 230.

Oh right. Well hopefully everything will go well. Especially, as you already have a good ‘feel’ for a larger vehicle.

I will say, “good luck” but I’m sure you don’t need it. :sunglasses:

Try Arla foods at Frome, they use Baileys agency in Melksham or Skills Direct in Frome, the work is tanker collection from farms.
They are moving to Westbury soon.Once on class one, it is distance work to Ashby,Oakthorpe or Hatfield Perivel.
They may still have a fridge night shift to supermarket with milk cages.
There is JC Dean bulk tippers when you get class one, at Salisbury.