Training ahead

Good evening guys and gals

Hope all is well

I’m just looking for some advice
I’ve passed my: theory,hazard and cpc module 2 first time in May I’ve got my practical training at beginning of July and I’m rather a little unsure what to expect I’ve got a test not in my first choice location which as concerned me further
What can I expect
Thanks in advance

Sounds though you’re not happy with your booking; I suggest you speak with your trainer who should have given you all this information and reassurance.

If that’s not forthcoming, consider changing your trainer before it’s too late.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Where in uk are you :question: and which trainer have you gone with :question:

I’m in reading and i did everything else of my own back but using 2start for practical training I wasn’t told where test was until I read the booking form is there much experience of culham test centre on here??

I have paid now though!

I think that is where Ash did his training…

Here are his training blogs!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=126880
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=129042

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I live in Kent and did my training in Essex.

By the time you’re ready to sit your test you’ll have driven round the test area so much you’ll know it backwards

Evening guys and gals so as I decided to man up and get on with it and 2 start at aldermaston/reading are brilliant would recommend

And I’m pleased to say I passed first time yes!!!

Dazeruk:
Evening guys and gals so as I decided to man up and get on with it and 2 start at aldermaston/reading are brilliant would recommend

And I’m pleased to say I passed first time yes!!!

Congratulations!

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done. Glad it came right for you.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Nice! I’m hoping to say the same thing next Saturday.

Congrats Pal! :smiley: