C+E done!

Happy as Larry - last week I completed (pretty certain I have passed!!!) my full ADR (ex. Classes 1 & 7) and today I completed and passed my Class 1!

I’m currently working as hoc (via an agency) for P&H in Aylesford (my first and only Class 2 job) and am now discussion with a different agency some possible Class 1 work :smiley:

Congrats :smiley:

Chris RM:
Happy as Larry - last week I completed (pretty certain I have passed!!!) my full ADR (ex. Classes 1 & 7) and today I completed and passed my Class 1!

I’m currently working as hoc (via an agency) for P&H in Aylesford (my first and only Class 2 job) and am now discussion with a different agency some possible Class 1 work :smiley:

Brilliant…I’m based near Aylesford so interested to hear how you get on!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Well done fella :smiley: :smiley:

Well done chap :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats mate

Chris RM:

I would try companies direct. Agency work will be limited if you have just passed your test due to the **** liability whatever. Often you need to have held your licence for two years before they can consider you.

Permanent job obviates this I gather - larger firms insure the fleet direct with an insurance company.

Congrats on your pass pal, I missed this thread! :blush: