Signed up for Class 2

Evil8Beezle:

Davec22:

Evil8Beezle:

Davec22:
So does your company pay you while your on p.o.a?

Yes, why wouldn’t they■■?

Company I’m with insists you put the tacho on poa whenever your waiting to do a drop so then the time doesn’t count towards your 45 hr salaried working week.

So you’re slagging off agency, quoting terms as if you’re agency, yet you’re not agency? :open_mouth:

I suggest you look at the T&C’s of your contract pal, as people I know who are on salary get overtime when they go over their hours…
So if’ you’re not booking the POA hours on your time sheet as work, I bet your firm love you!!! :laughing:

Will do pal thanks for the advice. Though the company i work for don’t look kindly on people who rock the boat, another fella tried being all militant and they found ways of shifting him out.
Yeah I’m slagging of agencies because I’ve worked for them in the past and my experience with them was that they mess you about with empty promises and they prey apon inexperienced drivers. The majority of drivers i know only do agency work as a last resort. You obviously think differently, maybe you don’t need the job security that most people do.