Keen as mustard

Hi just about to start on a new adventure.waiting to start training for my class 2 cant wait! Looking for any advice on training or seeking work.I gather itl b agency work to start with.Iv applied to the Stobart training academy it’s a bit pricey with no quarentee of a job but there’s a chance.I’m in Scotland and an agency are saying if u take your c+e training with them theyl give u 37.5 hrs min a week! Anyone with any experience on the above I would love to hear from you.Thanks

I hope you get good training, which ever way you choose to do it , not sure how far into this you are, or how many years you have had as a car driver, but first apply to DVLA for a D2 Provisional and fill in the Cat “C” (LORRY)and CAT “D”(BUS) parts at the beginning ,print off a D4 Medical form, although the doctor should have one ,and then book a medical. do plenty of hazard theory practice , then all you have to concentrate on is your driving test. as for any tips ," look in your mirrors as often as every lamp post " good luck…
And as your from SCOTLAND a translator might help :laughing:

TROTSKY3:
And as your from SCOTLAND a translator might help :laughing:

LOL Cheeky!!! :smiley:

Let’s just say I’m no a spring chicken lol! Had car license n bus one for yrs love driving so lgv was nxt.b doing d4 medical shortly then get starting training ASAP. The instructor I was speaking to is Scottish so we should b ok lol

jala:
waiting to start training for my class 2 cant wieght!

Well, it is likely to be heavier than other vehicle you have driven so far :laughing:

Aye the wife was giving me stick about my weight! Lol