Free reversing tuition - CE - GONE!

Starting Monday 20th Feb I’m training an instructor for another school. One of the many subjects I have to teach him is how to train someone to reverse CE. This is an opportunity for ONE person (I already have one coming) to learn how to reverse an artic or w+d completely free of charge. I would prefer it to be someone with zero trailer experience. There is no obligation to book further training - though naturally you’re welcome to do so if you wish.

Whoever comes will be able to reverse a CE to test standard. They will be taught by an instructor in training, closely supervised by me personally.

You can pick your day - any day from Mon 20th to Wed 1st March. I will be able to supply arrival time when you’ve selected the day you’d like.

This is a perfect opportunity for someone to give themselves a huge headstart on a CE course. It’s the reversing that everyone worries about and I can sort it.

There’s no catch. If you’d like to take advantage of this just pm me. Please do not contact the office as it’s only me dealing with this.

Remember - only 1 space. First come, first served!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If only I wasn’t 100 odd miles away…

Assuming this will all be on private ground then will the person need a provisional or even LGV C :question:

Strictly speaking ROG, you’re correct. But the spirit of this is to help someone thinking about completing their CE and to give them a “leg up”.

Peter Smythe:
Strictly speaking ROG, you’re correct. But the spirit of this is to help someone thinking about completing their CE and to give them a “leg up”.

I see no moral dilemma with restricting this to those with a provisional C+E, they have to be more deserving than any other demographic.

A great offer Pete, nice to see a productive symbiotic relationship capitalized upon to the benefit of all.
And I’m sure your new instructor won’t also be nervous! :laughing:

I sent a pm but don’t know if you got it. I thought it worth asking though

I sent a pm

I sent you one as well

No more spaces - but thanks for looking.

PERSON CANCELLED - ONE SPACE AVAILABLE!!

Thanks Pete, looking forward to it

Thanks Pete, looking forward to it

Likewise. And thanks for volunteering.

Someone has had to cancel. So there is still ONE space. As before, first come, first served!

pm me.

PM Sent

Hi Pete, have replied to your PM, but seems to be still sitting in my outbox…

KTMrider:

And that is where it will stay until Pete opens it pal…
I suspect he had his Horlicks some time ago! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

KTMrider:

I suspect he had his Horlicks some time ago! :wink:

I think Pete drinks Ovaltine rather than Horlicks although he may be partial to some Bovril as well.

Hahaha! You wont get much response from me after about 2230! We elderly folks need our kip so we can function the next day!

Have replied.

Peter Smythe:
We elderly folks need our kip so we can function the next day!

Not exactly a spring chicken myself - just got too used to being a feckless unemployed layabout so “bedtime” is a pretty flexible concept

Evil8Beezle:

KTMrider:

Ah, now that you mention it I recall 'twas the same on the car forum I used to frequent - unlike the current 'bike forum I use :unamused: