Only trying to help

Each year we offer a free course to the board. 1st time out it worked but last time the winner for some reason did not take us up on it. This was my last offer.

Last year I offered a free course but I probably didnt get the criteria quite correct.
The offer this time is either a 4 day C or CE course with test. No Charge No conditions
4 days training inc test but completely free. All I ask is that you describe your experience here.
Ian will choose the person
Course will be in Essex. 4 days training inc test FREE.
Regards
John
Flair Training

The offer is now open again because it was never taken up but with a difference. This time it is for C and CE. 3 days each.

Again Ian Summers AKA Rubberducky will pick the person to take advantage and hopefully a new job. We are supplying all the training and both tests.

Only conditions are that you come to Chelmsford and agree to have your picture taken when you pass.

Be very clear I am offering 3 days Cat C and a test and then 3 days Cat CE and a test for nothing. Both courses come with unlimited free retest training excluding test fees.

Is it open to class 2 drivers wishing to do their class 1?

Thanks in advance for a great offer :slight_smile:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

matt3903:
Is it open to class 2 drivers wishing to do their class 1?

Thanks in advance for a great offer :slight_smile:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Let’s not even go there. Look at the previous offer and see how much ‘confusion’ was caused.

He didnt take u up on the offer ■■ :unamused: what a muppet (unless of course there are valid reasons) but if did not just turn up well gobsmacked !
Jx

Nice of you to do this again John, especially with diesel prices are they currently are.

How do I sign up for this great opportunity , I’m new here and have wanted to get my lgv licence for a while , been looking around for a few weeks and only just signed up, nearly got caught in the broker trap but thanks to the good advice on here I read I avoided paying them brokers any money. Great forum :smiley:

Wannabeheretolearn:
How do I sign up for this great opportunity , I’m new here and have wanted to get my lgv licence for a while , been looking around for a few weeks and only just signed up, nearly got caught in the broker trap but thanks to the good advice on here I read I avoided paying them brokers any money. Great forum :smiley:

i’d start by asking John, very, very, nicely, if you could be considered… :wink:

Let’s see if we have a ‘unique’ list of IP addresses for the contenders and the host :smiley:

I’ll do it!!!

I’m desperate to do it! I do come from Leicester but I can always stop over!

Can I apply?

I can’t believe this guy didnt get started on a free course, apparently never bothered to sort out his provisional! :open_mouth:

On the bright side johns generosity will get someone else right up the ladder to drive the big stuff and hopefully give there chances of a new career in trucking a serious boost.

Fair play to you John :wink:

To all those wannabes wanting to apply keep your eyes open for details of how to apply I’m sure John will give you all the details soon.

For the best chances of winning make sure you stand out from the crowd with your application! The last load of applicants only made a half hearted gesture of why they thought they should be chosen. “please pick me” obviously isn’t enough to be considered!

Good luck to all those that apply

me me me me me :wink:

Have u got somewhere i could pitch a tent :question:

Seriously though, what do we have to do to be included??

Sam Millar:
Nice of you to do this again John, especially with diesel prices are they currently are.

■■■■ me boy you got your tongue right up everyones arse on here.

Sorry for the delay providing details how to apply for the courses but the application form is up and running now on the website at flairtraining.co.uk/freecour … ay2012.htm

Good luck to everyone

entered!

Buzzing already!

Entered… Fingers crossed

Just got my confirmation email and txt,more than I got last time :smiley:

Would love to do my c+e but thinks there’s more out there that deserve it more then me. Im not making a career out of driving at the mo so would be denying someone who would put it to more use. Good luck everyone :smiley:

Pick me pick me pick me save me from the tippers please please please !!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Just googled flair lgv and guess what looks like another scam flair lgv aka qualitas aka take your money and go bankrupt need I go on

Chewyboy:
Just googled flair lgv and guess what looks like another scam flair lgv aka qualitas aka take your money and go bankrupt need I go on

Be very careful about allegations.