Free training

Once again I am training an instructor for another company. This time it will be on CAT C auto. I am offering a free reversing lesson at 1430 on Tuesday 14th March and a free first lesson (not an assessment - a lesson) at 0630 on Thursday 16th March.

There is absolutely no charge as you are helping me as much as I am helping you. All I ask is that you turn up at the appointed time with your provisional licence in your hand. The sessions will run from our training centre at NG17 3FW (Sutton in Ashfield, near M1 junc 28). I cant change the times or dates. Allow 2 hours for the session but it might complete sooner.

First come, first served. Please pm if interested.

I am also looking to train a CE instructor for our new site at Lincoln. Minimum requirement is CE for 3 years. Once again, if interested, pm me.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

You’re moving into Lincoln?

Opening during May, all things being equal. Plenty of work to do beforehand to get the site passed as a driving test centre and not opening until that is in place.

On A57 near Saxilby.

Thats going to rattle some cages. Denby’s springs to mind :laughing:

That is 100% not the intention. Currently we have a steady stream of folks from all across Lincolnshire, many from the east coast, travelling to us for training. This will provide them with a solution which will perhaps be easier for them.