Training near Gainsborough

Hi there

Just wondering if any members know of decent Training providers close to Gainsborough looking to do class 2 in a manual and then class 1 in Auto artic (not a Drag).

Also any thoughts on the following would be really appreciated

TAL Training at Sheffield
Atlas at Doncaster
SDS at lincoln

Passed Hazard, Theory and Mod 2 cpc, looking to start training in 6 weeks or so hopefully.

Many thanks

We have plenty of folks come from Gainsborough to train with us.

The sound advice is to go and look at the ones you mention and then perhaps travel a few minutes further to do a comparison with us.

I’ll throw in Mod 4 training and test to compensate for the extra travelling!

The difference will be obvious.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Why C in a manaul :question:

Cheers Pete for the swift reply I’ll take your advice and be in touch later this week.

As regards doing Manual in the C, I’d like to know I can drive one if given one to use, or does it not matter?.

Cheers

There’s arguments both ways auto/manual. Yes, if you learn on a manual you will be able to drive THAT type of manual with no bother if you come across one again. But there are various types of manual and, in this day and age, it’s possible you’ll never get one.

If you choose an auto you’ve made your life easier - - but you wont have learnt how to use the particular gearbox you could have used if you’d chosen manual.

IMO there’s no right or wrong. The customer is right and that’s why we give the choice.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

The thinking behind this is that YOU already know how to operate a clutch to change gear and as Peter says - there are so many different types of manual and autos that whichever you train on you may never come across that exact one again