Volvo fh version 3 cab tilt warning?

Hi guys, new to the forum

My volvo fh 460 2011 has cab tilt warning symbol on dash, I’ve closed cab couple of times but light stays on. Any idea what can cause it staying on

If its anything like the version2 the little lock type sensor thing can get sticky and not fully seat. Need to free it up or poke it home with a scewdriver. Should stop it beeping!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

livefreeordie999:
If its anything like the version2 the little lock type sensor thing can get sticky and not fully seat. Need to free it up or poke it home with a scewdriver. Should stop it beeping!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Okay is it the ones by the locking mechanism box looking sensors,

It’s normally either the box type sensor mounted on the side of the cab mount or the lock not fully home. WD40 and a screwdriver moving the lock open and closed will sort it out, if everything looks ok with the lock then try the sensors. Remove the plug, get a bit of wire and stick it in both the terminal holes to join them together. If the light goes out you’ve got a dodgy sensor . Don’t forget there’s one either side, check them one at a time.
It’s normally one or the other of these things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coiler:
It’s normally either the box type sensor mounted on the side of the cab mount or the lock not fully home. WD40 and a screwdriver moving the lock open and closed will sort it out, if everything looks ok with the lock then try the sensors. Remove the plug, get a bit of wire and stick it in both the terminal holes to join them together. If the light goes out you’ve got a dodgy sensor . Don’t forget there’s one either side, check them one at a time.

The most important bit. Otherwise…

coiler:

Thank you very much you’ve explained it really well too cheers stay safe