Help........cab tilt unlocked warning

Does anyone know a quick fix to stop this warning from buzzing on a Volvo FH.
It gets quite annoying having to press the button on steering wheel every 20 seconds all day just to knock the buzzing off.
I have isolated the battery but no change there and also have unplugged the sensors.
It will go into Volvo at end of week but gonna be a long few days with that buzzing allday.
I have looked at years old threads regarding this but they’re not much help

Have a look at the cab locks on the rear mountings where the sensors are and pull the little cylinder by hand into the closed position, they get seized & sometimes just need that little amount of help.

dave docwra:
Have a look at the cab locks on the rear mountings where the sensors are and pull the little cylinder by hand into the closed position, they get seized & sometimes just need that little amount of help.

Quick blast with a pressure washer or airline then a bit of WD40 or similar job done our later ones don’t seem to suffer this problem though

not a volvo but had this problem with a daf, there was a small electric wire that had chaffed through, bit of electrical tape around the wire solved the problem for me

Dave was correct.
The lock needed nudging into place so it rests against the sensor. It was half an inch off. Apparently it’s common on the Volvos.

Cheers for your help guys