Does anybody pull for TNT /DHL/DEUTCH POST etc

I am looking at puting a motor on for one of these firms or similar (preferably on continent)’

Do you have any contact numbers or rates

pm me if you prefer privacy

many thanks

You can try this; DHL tel Paul Hunn 01394606099

No, but I know a man who does. He pulls for TNT
It is not the best paying job in the world, but it is regular, and they are pretty good payers.
He has been doing it for the last 15 years or so, so it can’t be that bad.
He does the trunk runs from Northampton to Paris, Arnheim, and Brussels.

I will speak to him and see what he says. But first I need to find what I did with his number.

I assume you want to know about Rates, payment terms, frequency of work ?

you will be very lucky to get on with tnt in northampton, i wish you luck!

paul

you have PM

topcat:
You can try this; DHL tel Paul Hunn 01394606099

If I remember rightly he is their container bod if so been there done that containers are in a slump at the moment

SORRY, about that number NSH. I dont know if this info will be of use. Ive seen a company called S & J PIERCE Transport , in TNT depot in Milan quite alot, they have a web page or tel;01525850009.

topcat:
SORRY, about that number NSH. I dont know if this info will be of use. Ive seen a company called S & J PIERCE Transport , in TNT depot in Milan quite alot, they have a web page or tel;01525850009.

cheers I’ll give it a go :wink:

just to side track a little, I see you have a thermoking ac unit fitted to your tractopr NSH. How to you like it ?

df1:
just to side track a little, I see you have a thermoking ac unit fitted to your tractopr NSH. How to you like it ?

I did have a problem one night (hottest of the year :unamused: ) where it kept cutting out.

The cause was it overheating & the reason it was overheating was because I havn’t mounted it where it is supposed to go (A situation that is about to change) .

As it is mounted on top of the chassis the rear of the unit (where the exhaust is) is right next to the suzzies and the fella from Thermoking was worried about the heat from the exhaust melting the suzzies.

So he re-routed the exhaust and put a piece of chequer plate over the rear of the unit.

Unfortuneately this piece of chequer plate also stopped the engine from dissipating the hot air causing it to over heat.

Thats the trouble with having the first of anything you then become the R & D as well.I didn’t moan too much because they were only trying to help & the machine is new to them as well so they couldn’t have known about it overheating

Other than that 1 incident I have used it everyday & have had no more problems with it.It’s been a brilliant bit of kit especially in the weather we’ve been having lately & sleeping at night.