Mirrors

I’d be no use at all as a politician, can’t public speak to save me life and apart from Eddie Heaton, thankyou for the kind words, some here think i should be quiet at the least, some have suggest other things.

Dipster is quite right, our political system is stacked against anyone who doesn’t read from the hymnsheet of the day, the two (ok two point five) party system has a stanglehold due to first past the post, sadly no matter how poor either party might be our electorate continue voting tribal like for rubbish, or vote for what they hope or have been told by the MSM is the least worst of two parties, both of which should have been crushed and replaced long ago.
We need opposing parties, with parliamentarians of principle vision and compassion, people who can’t be bought.
The last election i had no one to vote for, Farage as usual betrayed us at the last minute, i could not ever vote for the 2.5 parties, and the indy who i thought might be worth a vote ruined his picth by jumping on the climate scam (thats next by the way) bandwagon complete with a pic of his electric car, where’s that sick bag :unamused:

We are in serious trouble as a nation, i fear greatly for the future of the west in general…look at the farce that was the obvious to anyone still awake stolen US election…but particularly for Britain which was for centuries, for better and worse, a stabilising influence, a calm nation that, like it’s officers on warships of centuries ago strolling the decks as if on a gentle tack down the Solent amid a maelstrom of death and destruction, was unimpressed by the excitability and corruption and lack of continuity of other parts of the world.

Instead of leading the world in sensible traditional, do be calm there chaps, ways of thinking, we’ve instead allowed despotic nations to lead us by deception cajolling or simply by buying men and women who should never have been leaders of our great country, no finer example than the mass hysteria of the current flu farce where our elected govt have allowed various establishment bodies and scientists to dictate that our country, instead of leading, followed the Chinese example (which was a fix from the beginning, videos of fourth rate actors dropping dead in the street for goodness sake :unamused: ), that Chinese example designed to instill panic in the western world forcing ridiculous shutdowns over vast swathes of the world, and it worked, and we’re in severe danger of adopting the Chinese social credit system of control, the so called Covid Passport is but the start of where this will go.

Sadly Eddie, until our electorate stop voting for the supposed least dangerous of two dead parties, neither of which have a single principle to their name, we are buggered old mate.
I keep hoping others might wake up, i keep reading that people are waking up to whats going on, yet every week when i wander round Morrisons i find i’m the only customer or maybe one of two at most, who hasn’t surrendered competely and showing it by the face mask of servitude.

Much of what i see leaves me angry but do you know what reduces me to tears, i can’t watch the last episode of Blackadder Goes Forth without tears, when the lads go over the top of the trenches to their doom.

That scene represents the millions of decent men and women who gave everything, including the ultimate sacrifice, for the country and the people they believed in and loved, and then sharp suited salesmen and wide boys came along and got themselves elected to power over the last 30/50 years and sold it all for their respective thirty peices, sold our country and its way of life without a shot being fired, what the hell did we do to deserve such scum supposedly leading our once wonderful Jerusalem those fine soldiers died for into the toilet.

Sorry for the lengthy post Mods, had to answer Eddie and hope you understand.