The Season's Greetings

Greetings,All.
I wish you all on our site the very best Christmas and New Year.This is one of the best sites on the internet so keep it going.Regards to you all.900z20. :smiley: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Seasons Greetings one and all from Wales.

And here’s to a Healthy & Prosperous 2019

:smiley:

E.W.

Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year to you all on our site.

Will be in France for Christmas and New Year,not at home in the Isle of Man. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mfs86.jpg

A very merry Christmas to all TNUK members, and a happy, healthy and (moderately) prosperous 2019.

And don’t tell anyone on the Bah Humbug thread that I’ve posted the above!

Merry Christmas to all the good folk on TNUK, Have a good one :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

Cracking photo Dan , You look well, So heres wishing you all the very best for Xmas & New Year, Plus the rest of the TNUK Members, Regards Larry & Nigel Dunbar.

Have a malt on me on Larry :wink:

Punchy Dan:
Have a malt on me on Larry :wink:

Hi Dan Ive beat you to the punch Im afriad Im on my second one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Ive had some dental treatment a few days ago So the finest Single Malts are working fine, Im going back on Thursday for X Rays , The when all is fine Im having Implants fitted, Regards Larry.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all members. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Compliments of the season to everybody from Down under … don,t drive and drink (avoids spillage ) stay between the white lines and have a safe and healthy 2019

Merry Christmas everyone! :slight_smile:
my son is in Oz on a backpacking/working trip for up to 12 months :sunglasses: â– â– â– â–  sight better weather than here,he gloats :angry: :laughing:

Merry Christmas to al on TN. We got some of that white stuff tonight and it keeps falling…

Danne

34DE9EFB-E3D6-421F-A04C-30B3FAF7A6AF.jpeg

Punchy Dan:

VIMTO !

bewick xmas 4.gif

Merry Xmas and happy New Year to all from a chilly Florida.

Paul.

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

VIMTO !

Bah humbug :imp:

Best Wishes from Barrow to all on here. Some great pictures and memories and some great… discussions!

John.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy and Prosperous 2019.

Best wishes from Hervey Bay to everybody on Trucknet. I hope that you all have a great Christmas and a fantastic 2019.

Regards Steve.