Christmas greetings

Well, the months fly by and before you realise it’s that time of year again, so I would just like to wish you all a very …

Merry Christmas and Happy New year :smiley:

Nollaig Chidheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur :smiley:

Nadolig Llawen ac Blywddyn Newydd Dda :smiley:

Wesolych Świąt Wszystkim :smiley:

I hope you all have a fantastic time over the festive season, followed by a great year ahead 2018, stay safe on the roads, and keep on trucking :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

138 views and not one reply ?
bunch of miserable buggers…
merry xmas to you and yours, bonnie lass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trukkertone:
138 views and not one reply ?
bunch of miserable buggers…
merry xmas to you and yours, bonnie lass

Thanks Trukkertone, I used to be posting regularly on truckn’t , & always there was a Christmas greeting thread, I suppose times change & so many new names on here now that wouldn’t know me lol :laughing: :laughing: but I always say it cost nowt to send festive greetings to all & wish everyone well :smiley:
So all the best to you Trukkertone & yours for Christmas and the New year :smiley:

TheNewBoy:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy Easter

I obviously need a new translator on my pc because Google Translator in Firefox translates as bellow :smiley:

Nollaig Chidheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur >>>>> childhood and a good year

Nadolig Llawen ac Blywddyn Newydd Dda >>>>> Merry Christmas and a good new bowl

:confused: :confused: :confused: :smiley:

Anyway, a bit late but merry Christmas to you and yours and to everyone else on Truckent-UK :wink:

Merry Christmas Bonnie Lass & a Happy New year too!

only just managed to get online, the wind and rain in sandford is horrendous at the moment and no cable as yet, seasons greetings to you all and hope the new year brings what you need,

Happy Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everybody, to all my T.net mates on here, all my lovers and haters, all the Knob heads of which there are many (who unfortunately all seem to make a B line to me. :neutral_face: :slight_smile: …you know who you are, but I lurrrve it. :sunglasses: )

BUT a special greeting to my no.1 fan who has taken to calling himself ‘NOBROY’ on here. :laughing: …oh yes. :sunglasses:

Got to be a first that one. :sunglasses: :smiley:

blue estate:
Happy Easter

Nowt like being in plenty of time blue estate !! :laughing: :laughing: but don’t mind if I first wish a Happy Christmas & have a great New Year :smiley:

tachograph:
I obviously need a new translator on my pc because Google Translator in Firefox translates as bellow :smiley:

Nollaig Chidheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur >>>>> childhood and a good year

Nadolig Llawen ac Blywddyn Newydd Dda >>>>> Merry Christmas and a good new bowl

:confused: :confused: :confused: :smiley:

Anyway, a bit late but merry Christmas to you and yours and to everyone else on Truckent-UK :wink:

:open_mouth: eh, yes tachograph :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I have to agree with you that do most certainly need a new translator on your pc !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I hope you had a good Christmas & I wish you & yours a great New year ahead :smiley:

Toddy2:
Merry Christmas Bonnie Lass & a Happy New year too!

Thank you Toddy2, I hope you had a good un, & have a great New year ahead to you & yours :smiley:

hotel magnum:
only just managed to get online, the wind and rain in sandford is horrendous at the moment and no cable as yet, seasons greetings to you all and hope the new year brings what you need,

I hope you had a good Christmas hotel magnum, have a great New year ahead to you & yours

bonnie lass:

hotel magnum:

I hope you had a good Christmas hotel magnum, have a great New year ahead to you & yours

:smiley:

commonrail:
Happy Christmas everyone

Thanks commonrail, hope you had a good Christmas, do have a great New year ahead to you & yours :smiley:

robroy:
Merry Christmas everybody, to all my T.net mates on here, all my lovers and haters, all the Knob heads of which there are many (who unfortunately all seem to make a B line to me. :neutral_face: :slight_smile: …you know who you are, but I lurrrve it. :sunglasses: )

BUT a special greeting to my no.1 fan who has taken to calling himself ‘NOBROY’ on here. :laughing: …oh yes. :sunglasses:

Got to be a first that one. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Thanks robot, hope you had a good Christmas, & have a great New year ahead to you & yours : :smiley: