Eu referendum whats your vote

I just want us out of the poxy EU preferably without a deal and no strings whatsoever ! There may be a short term upheaval but the Europeans will literally fall over themselves to deal with us and so they should and they will also be very welcome to do so ! All this scare mongering re started by the Sad Loser Remainers is just that scaremongering ! Our standards are every bit as high as theirs and they will not take a “nose dive” overnight when we, hopefully, leave next March. I voted against joining the Poxy EEC in 1975 and my view since then has only strengthened my resolve. The Eurocrats/reptiles are literally ■■■■■■■■ themselves because there are two or three other countries that will quickly follow us out of the “■■■■ heap” once we get totally clear here in the UK. Plus The Irish should be very careful of sticking their two Penny worth in and realise, for once, which side their bread is buttered on and that goes for that mouthy Scots Bird as well but she is defo going to get her comeuppance in the not too distant future.Cheers Bewick.