Eu referendum whats your vote

Bewick:
Do you think all this continuing Bollox would have carried on all this time if “The Establishment” had got the result they assumed was only a formality ? I don’t think so ! We would have just accepted the result, as you should do in a democratic vote. The Establishment would have smirked and called us idiots for even daring to vote leave. But what a [zb] surprise the areosols got when they lost ! So they have never stopped whining all the [zb] time since then ! Their idea of a referendum is keep having them until they get the result they want ! I’m not in favour of another referendum but if it is somehow wangled that the “Sore losers” manage it they might be in for a bigger [zb] shock than they got last time ! I for one wont be changing my mind, in fact I would vote twice if I could !!! Cheers Bewick.

The bigger question would be what if the remainers win a second referendum.Which one do we then say is the relevant result to go by and why.The fact is we won’t settle this argument by referendum let alone continuing ongoing contradictory referenda.

Also have to say no I’d never have recognised a remain vote either just as they won’t ever recognise a leave vote.Because this is an ideological battle in which they think we have no right to be so called ‘little Englanders’ when only EU Federal rule will do and I think that those zb’s have no right to vote our country out of existence.Trust me this ain’t going to be settled easily while unfortunately for us it looks like the Royals are on the side of the remainers which makes things even more difficult.Because if that wasn’t the case Liz would have sent the army in to get Heath and make an example of the zb by locking him up in the tower and we wouldn’t be having this discussion let allowing remainers to tell us that they are going to take out our country.