Photo Request - German Atego Artic

Not the Activ Cats Atego, but may be of interest

[NL] Wilkens Light Trucks Mercedes Benz Sprinter 10-VZ-BL by truck_photos, on Flickr

[NL] Wilkens Light Trucks Mercedes Benz Sprinter 10-VZ-BL by truck_photos, on Flickr

heres the pic i was on about at the top of the post benners, 7.5 artic, as long as a ‘proper’ artic, we were loading cigarette filters out in the middle of nowhere in Germany, around 2004.

[ Alba-Zochling Mercedes Benz Atego KMH 087[/url] by truck_photos, on Flickr

Lee Marley Brickwork Mercedes Benz Atego LX06 BYY by truck_photos, on Flickr
Although not mercs, wouldn’t expect to see them as artics

[NL] KAV Auto Verhuur Iveco Daily 5-VFG-00 by truck_photos, on Flickr

Audo DAF LF55 N 3 MEU by truck_photos, on Flickr]([H] Alba-Zochling Mercedes Benz Atego KMH 087 | truck_photos | Flickr)

As i dont get out much any more, can some one help?
The other morning while trundling up A14 to work i passed a Silver German Mercedes Atego mini artic, it was liveried up with Airbus on the side and i know they take wings and bits up to Broughton quite a lot. I wasn’t quick enough with my camera, with all you lot on the road can you post some pictures of said Mini Artic on here for me?
Challenge on…

No luck with this one then??

i have a picture of a merc atego rigid, but it aint the same one, this was a prestige car transporter in germany

You might as well post it anyway, i’m quite a fan of Tonka Toys!!

Ive probably got the wrong end of the stick here but are these the ones Mr141 ?

Is this the one? Seen on the M6 on Thursday

no hes meaning the urban artic. 14-18 tonne belhaven have a few up here

Thats the right company Wardg and the right type of ve-hicle, but a saw one with an Atego Tractor unit with matching propee low height trailer, looked the same shape as a normal artic but in slightly minature form!
Defo the right company though, pitty you can see the company name, “Unterwegs” means Underway in German so the slogan on the side mean “Underway for Airbus”.
That doesn’t matter really, but that is a goos spot Wardg, keep your eyes peeled and perhaps next week you’ll see the Atego version!
Do you agree the company name may be Active Cars, as on the coned frot of the trailer?

finally found the pic of the one i saw!

Just found this going through some old photos

I had a dog and they called him **BINGO!!!**This is the little gem i saw on the A14, thats going on the blog.

i saw it last week in the que at killingholme, and remembered your request… :wink:

How on earth did you remember that!!
Excellent pictures though, they will be going on the blog; www.truckblog.co.uk
Thanks
If you see it again feel free to send more pics!

Mr 141:
How on earth did you remember that!!
Excellent pictures though, they will be going on the blog; truckblog.co.uk
Thanks
If you see it again feel free to send more pics!

i dseen it a few times in the past, and i loaded next to one very similar in Germany 5 or 6 yrs ago, and thought id taken a pic of it but cant find it. I was sat near it for a few mins last week and i dont know why but i remembered your request! good blog by the way!

I see I see. Well even though I’ve been at Wilsons for over 2.5 years I still love the little lorries! If you see any more please take a pic especially of these lot. If you want to contribute anything at all to the blog please email me on ben@truckblog.co.uk happy to post any thing truck related

hi all just wondering what is the gross weight for a mini artic as i rarely see them were i am

Good question i often wondered that myself!