Heres a few of my photos

its not letting me put multiples on for some reason (works on other forums) so sorry going to be multi post just for now…

sorted! hope these are of some interest to peeps :smiley:

Thanks you’ve got some interesting and varied pics there.regards derek

Good Pics :smiley:

Nice pics,

The Lasztra Hungarian with Trawoger Austrian company trailer photos, where do you get the pic from ? Spain Truckstop ?

I would like know where they parking, they come my work in every week

Betz:
Nice pics,

The Lasztra Hungarian with Trawoger Austrian company trailer photos, where do you get the pic from ? Spain Truckstop ?

I would like know where they parking, they come my work in every week

all 3 of them hungarians (and the croomes and italian) were at the dunes in calais on a saturday morning when i woke up there

thanks everyone, will post some more up shortly :smiley:

some nice photos the top one is a good firm to work for they all ways have very good kit also they use artics with a container trailer for multi loads
with their small containers,

Nice pics.

That chitti motor probably with furniture for the uk or crisps from highlander at Bathgate going back to Italy.
Don’t know if still the same but they used to do 1 1/2 trips to uk and back when they came into Morris Furniture with chairs a few years ago.

If you see Betz truck then could you take the photos for me ? i will be happy

Cheers Ben

thank for answer - Dunes Truck parking

Betz:
If you see Betz truck then could you take the photos for me ? i will be happy

Cheers Ben

thank for answer - Dunes Truck parking

yeah no worries, will see if i have any kicking about, i think i may do…

if you get any trawogers/laztras or any austrian companies like that in your work again, any chance you could try and get some pictures of them for me?

The tanker is an odd bit of kit.looks like they couldn’t make their minds up on how to place the tanks :confused:

I used to drive for David Croome. He was always decent to me. Rather wish I stayed put but I left in a fit of Pique. Looks as though that one is Michaels, not Davids. UK plated.