Some pictures for betz

here you go ben, how are these for you??

not great, but hope they are of some use these 2, they were queueing to get into bulgaria from turkey

these were nearer the front

just outside istanbul

and also these out and about

hope they are of interest matey

good pics mate them bmc,s are a bit differant.and the premium and the daf cf have top step covers which makes em look better
took these at leicester forset servies a few months back they were on a bgl premium

you know what, i looked at that on the blue premium at the border as i thought it looked different, but guessed it was something i had’nt noticed!! cheers for that carl, i also have had another look at the cf too!

theres a firm in holland that make slightly differant ones to the type on that cf the ones from holland look like they are factory fit
these are the dutch ones

for anybody thats interested this link has pics and where to get em
http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26340

Great pics!!! :smiley:

2 x Turkish betz lowline actros - awesome pics :wink:

Barsan Global Logistic & Ekol - look like they will drive heading to England cos have seen them everywhere in England :wink:

Did you see lots of Willi Betz trucks in Romania, Bulgarian and Turkey ?

How long you stay and wait for the Turkish border ?

have you seen any british wagons over there mat. :question: :question: :question:

Betz:
Great pics!!! :smiley:

2 x Turkish betz lowline actros - awesome pics :wink:

Barsan Global Logistic & Ekol - look like they will drive heading to England cos have seen them everywhere in England :wink:

Did you see lots of Willi Betz trucks in Romania, Bulgarian and Turkey ?

How long you stay and wait for the Turkish border ?

me and my brother were really suprised at how few betz trucks we saw, i cant recall seeing any on the roads pretty much from budapest to be honest!! we were only at the border about 5 hours going in i think and about the same coming out, so very good! your right about barsans, although ekols go to a place in germany (the name escapes me at the moment), they have a lot of trailers stood there and i saw 1 german truck pulling one the other day too

i will have a look to see what other pictures i have mate

jessicas dad:
have you seen any british wagons over there mat. :question: :question: :question:

no mate didnt see any from austria, and that was a redburn truck! think the last ones we saw were in germany, and that was only a couple. did see an ex british truck, re-registered, i think i got a couple of pics of it i will have a look

another for you ben. this one was russian registered, and queueing from lativia to get into russia, sorry its not a good pic, i was videoing the queue with the camera and took it as a snapshot

Ekol go/used to go into Davies Turner in Dartford a lot. Got a pic for you Ben of Betz HQ in Sofia Ben, got lots of pics of Greece Albania Macedonia Bulgaria and Turkey to put up in a diary, hope to get them done today. Iwas same as Mat, only seen 3 Betz in all of those countries.!

thanks mate

Sound like Willi Betz are more busy travelling & work at England & Western European than go to eastern european :unamused:

can’t wait for other pics coming :sunglasses:

cheers