Scania Longline

Dont know if this is in the right area :confused:

Has anyone else seen many Scania Longline’s in the UK? I know there is a black and gold one, UK registered and on UK plates that ive seen once or twice. Also spotted one on the M25 on Thursday ( Silver )

Just wondered if there is a reason that not many are seen over here? Is it due to there length?

Cheers guys

BLBlongline1.jpg

Hi Bigfoot,going through photo’s tonite and found this one in Stobart livery…

bigfoot:
Dont know if this is in the right area :confused:

Has anyone else seen many Scania Longline’s in the UK? I know there is a black and gold one, UK registered and on UK plates that ive seen once or twice. Also spotted one on the M25 on Thursday ( Silver )

Just wondered if there is a reason that not many are seen over here? Is it due to there length?

Cheers guys.

Looks very smart.

I might be wrong, but has that had a conversion, as they are avalible? 3 axles on the rear set it off nicely, wonder what ton it can pull?

Ive set that picture as my desktop background :grimacing:

l dont no if its a convertion,never seen before until l come across photo,at first l thought the photo had been doctored, maybe eddie spotters can put some light to it…

bigfoot:
Looks very smart.

I might be wrong, but has that had a conversion, as they are avalible? 3 axles on the rear set it off nicely, wonder what ton it can pull?

Ive set that picture as my desktop background :grimacing:

As far as I can see this is a photoshop jobbie.

flickr.com/photos/essex999/5787986158/
PX08 BDY

PX08 BOY does not show up on DVLA register.

Hi

At present I know of one Longline. run by K.E.R out of Southampton docks on container work… It is the ex Gary George what has now been sprayed silver… Featured in truck & driver this year on the Truckfest Peterborough write up…

That is a cracking picture of that Longline in ESL livery… I say picture because it has been created… The name across the photo tells me that a mate I know from Kent chopped and made this picture through a Photoshop program…

PM1

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.742332,-1.962271

3 axles on the rear

Photoman1:
Hi

At present I know of one Longline. run by K.E.R out of Southampton docks on container work… It is the ex Gary George what has now been sprayed silver… Featured in truck & driver this year on the Truckfest Peterborough write up…

That is a cracking picture of that Longline in ESL livery… I say picture because it has been created… The name across the photo tells me that a mate I know from Kent chopped and made this picture through a Photoshop program…

PM1

this one?

MassMediauk:

3 axles on the rear

Not really a longliner, the box at the back of the standard cab contains fuel tanks and an oil cooler for the torque converter, nice looking motor though!
Found that companies longliner on net. a beast.

Re the long line scania @ Southampton, got a snap of it last week on its way out of pentalvers, S/hampton.

That’s the company… Ex Harvey international the red one is. that’s the one in silver…

He also has a mint silver 06 4x2 top…

Pity the owner ain’t up to much though!!!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.742275,-1.962493

weeto:
Re the long line scania @ Southampton, got a snap of it last week on its way out of pentalvers, S/hampton.

Im pretty sure thats the one i saw on the M25 on Thursday, very smart looking machine. Is it an owner driver that runs it or do they have a little fleet with this included?

Shame you dont see many over here

weeto:

MassMediauk:

3 axles on the rear

Not really a longliner, the box at the back of the standard cab contains fuel tanks and an oil cooler for the torque converter, nice looking motor though!

Have a photo of these Danish Scanias in action going through the centre of Elgin in 2006…

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.742326,-1.962570

This is the 06 Scania of K.E.R

PM1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312702752.646406.jpg