Heavy Scania?

Wow thats one hell of a truck , lots of tyres to scuff. I,ve still got me class 1 plus my cpc,s. If only i had the cash to buy it, i,d be retired in the far east. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

NOW thats what i call a heavy haul motor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: can i have one please :laughing:

Now that is some serious Motor… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is it British or from the continent ?

Being a left ■■■■■■, I would have thought the later… besides, we wouldnt be able to use anything like that over here would we??.. that would way to long with a 45ft trailer behind it…

It’s normally that way Andy, but as far as I know Scania doesn’t build the Longline in RHD, so you never know :slight_smile:

besides, we wouldnt be able to use anything like that over here would we??.. that would way to long with a 45ft trailer behind it…

I would imagine that if it was UK , it in that configuration would never be able to run under C&U (Construction and Use) Regulations, therefore would be an STGO (Special Types General Order) only truck, Exempt from length and width regulations amongst others, and no annual test

Okay, the Photo is from a company website called Laxa… which looks swedish to me… Have a look. I havent found that pic yet, but there are some very strange looking concepts, and variations to the dear old Scania Cab…

Laxa Special Vehicles

Yep, just found it, Its the 10th Longline they have made, and delivered, for the Swedish Market… HERE

Is that 4th axle a passive steer or an active steer?

Just imagine that flyin past you with all the spotlights and Northern Ireland stickers :laughing: :laughing: mmmmmmmm…

lol …Northen ireland stickers…im from belfast myself and have never seen a lorry with any northern ireland stickers lol …:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Well ross mate here’s an example

aww never seen that before seen loads of Milliars but not that 1 … ty Karl

I like the paintjob on that Millar Scania, think it looks really smart :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

I just noticed-it doesn’t have a 5th wheel. Because of the steering rear axle, could this be a lead unit for one of those scandinavian wagon-drag 9 axle units with a 45’ trailer behind?

I don’t think it has a fifth wheel yet because it looks new, no registration plate, plastic protection on the seat, sticker in cab window with chassis number on it. The fifth wheels are not usually fitted until they arrive at the dealerships. Most of the new trucks you see on the back of transporters or on the road being delivered to the dealers have a spare wheel on the chassis, in the spot the fifth wheel goes, or sometime it is the roof spolier that is carried there.

Big Truck, was that foto taken at the kings hall 2 yrs agoâ– â– ? That was a cracking show, but sadly missed this yrs due to family commitments!!

Kev

Here’s another nice looking one…

That looks proper bling does that kw :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

simon