He must have been gay or a vicar

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … ucker.html

“He was so shocked by the sight that he called police. A patrol pulled Chapman over a few miles further along the motorway”

now i know she was no oil painting but wasting police resources and taxpayers money taking her to court just cos she was having a fiddle with herself as she drove down the motorway, she probably thought she was doing us all a favour keeping us entertained on a boring journey, i certainly wouldnt have called the police on her dont know about you lot, i mean, he didnt have to look did he :laughing:

No oil painting? Jesus H Christ, it’s got a face like a bulldog licking ■■■■ off of a nettle. What if you had just had your breakfast?

no would’nt bother me either, i work nights, see it quit often, brightens the night up really, what a sad [zb] he must be.

Face like a welders bench, arse like a back end of a bus :grimacing:

God knows how she looked down under, could have been looking like a bulldog eatin a bowl of yoghurt.

But phoning the police is over the top, let her do what she wants and look the other way if you don’t want to see it :grimacing:

caledoniandream:
Face like a welders bench, arse like a back end of a bus :grimacing:

God knows how she looked down under, could have been lookinf like a bulldog eatin a bowl of yoghurt.

But phoning the police is over the top, let her do what she wants and look the other way if you dont want to see it :grimacing:

Oh dear, dear… :neutral_face:

Yea, it is over the top, he is obviously a Shaw Taylor fan… interesting though that if you phoned the Police to tell them ■■■■■■ were syphoning off your diesel right now, they would probably take two days to turn up, but they instantly scramble a patrol car just because some dumpy, boot-faced menopausal woman is strumming the hairy harp.

Another grass.

Why would anyone want to call the police about that? What an arse.

That would have been a good one for Big Angus and his camera equipped truck, it would have been a proper horror movie. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are paying the proper attention to the road and mirrors, you wouldnt have seen her having a rub anyway.

I would say she gave him the finger when she saw him looking and thats why he phoned old bill :laughing:

caledoniandream:
God knows how she looked down under, could have been looking like a bulldog eatin a bowl of yoghurt.

Boak!

fair play to her she was having her moment of fun

I do believe that there is a group online one can join to “order” a service of such a driveby, for free,… or so I hear

Was it Gethin or Angus■■?

Scarab:
I do believe that there is a group online one can join to “order” a service of such a driveby, for free,… or so I hear

give me a shout when you remember…i mean find the address :laughing:

Darby Flyer:
I would say she gave him the finger when she saw him looking and thats why he phoned old bill :laughing:

Wouldn’t that have left her with no hands on the wheel? :wink:

i guess the driver pulled over before calling the police too…yea right :laughing:

In all seriousness, I have seen girls performing ■■■■■■ acts on many occasions from the driver’s seat, sometimes solitary acts but more usually acts with their boyfriends. It has never occurred to me to ring the Filth about it, in fact in the days of CB radio you would let everyone know so your mates up ahead could have a look too.

Agreed she is no oil painting, but we have all seen a lot worse in lorry parks charging for it. :open_mouth:

maurice:
Agreed she is no oil painting, but we have all seen a lot worse in lorry parks charging for it. :open_mouth:

Must park on some strange places than :wink: :wink:

Was a while ago somewhere, and this bird came over.
Looked from a distance a “Nice chassis” but when she came over i realised that “the cab was smashed to ■■■■” :unamused: :unamused:

Harry Monk:
In all seriousness, I have seen girls performing ■■■■■■ acts on many occasions from the driver’s seat, sometimes solitary acts but more usually acts with their boyfriends. It has never occurred to me to ring the Filth about it, in fact in the days of CB radio you would let everyone know so your mates up ahead could have a look too.

i agree harry you tell all your mates wasnt there a thread on here not so long back about what you had seen while you were out and about :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: